Chana is one of the healthiest spices that are used to make various recipes such as cheela sweets and more. People who are bored of South Indian food can get some Chana and try out some great food recipes in their home. You can also purchase the green chana that is available during the festival season. This green chana would be tastier than the normal chana. Now, i will tell you of how to prepare a great dish using the Hara Chana below:
- Hara Chana- 1.4 kg
- Oil- 500 ml
- Ginger- 4 gm
- Green Chilly- 2 (chopped)
- Cloves- 10 gm
- Salt- 10 gm
- Sugar- 3 gm
- Lemon Juice- 2 table spoons
- Garam Masala Powder- 5 gm
- Chopped Coriander- 5 gm (garnish)
How to Prepare Hana Chana?
- Take a dry pan and add some oil. Heat the pan, add cumin, chopped ginger, cloves, bay leaf, green chilli and leave for 2 minutes.
- After it gets fried, add hara chana and wait for the dish to get ready.
- Now, you need to give a taste to this spicy chana dish. For that, add lemon juice, chopped coriander and garam masala powder.
- The final dish is ready. You need to garnish the hara chana masala with some chopped coriander and serve hot.
- Try this amazing recipe and share your comments with us! Shall update you with another recipe soon!